Episode 2

It felt as if every bone in my body was being soaked in acid, 
My skin felt as though it was stretching and shaping the last thing 
that I felt was my shoulder blades getting uncomfortably warm feeling
 as though someone took a cattle prod and branded me.

I was expecting to hit the bed hard but instead I floated down 
as if I was on a cloud. The man that stood over me reminded me of someone,
"Have I met you before?" I said trying to take the fear out of my voice.

"Yes we have met before, I am surprised you don't remember. 
we were of course raised in the same house by the same parents." 
 He sounded like he was smiling through his voice.
"That can't be true, your....... you.... are a....a...a"
"Fairy" Now he was really laughing at me.
"Look in the Mirror, you might understand"

"Don't fight it," He said to me as if I would try to rip off the wings 
that now inhabited my back, now I know why my back felt like it was 
burning. "Why are these on my back?"

"These are on your back because, you are my brother and I'm glad 
that I have finally found you" I stared at him for a good 5 minuets with my 
jaw on the floor.

"No your not. My parents are dead!" I yelled at him.
 "No.....no they aren't, they are alive and they sent me to get you!"

         Next thing I know he is throwing glittering sand at me 
and BAM!

"Welcome Home Saber" he said as I looked around. The air was 
cold and the stars were shining bright and that's when it hit me
"I have been here before"

"Welcome Home"





Comments

  1. oh my this is so interesting. I can't wait for more.

    did you build the world?

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool! Hopefully my questions will be answered in future chapters. The storyline is intriguing! It appears he has crossed to another world or something...or...is he living this in his Comatose state? I think the wondering is what is making this so exciting while we wait for future chapters to find out just what is going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashby - No I did not make the town is moonlight falls, the town that came with Supernatural.

    Stiles Mcgraw - All your questions will be answered but not in the way that you might want. Let's just say the next chapter will have allot of closure in it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting! I can't wait to read more.
    You had a few spelling and grammar errors, but nothing that can't be fixed with a bit of proofreading.
    I'm looking forward to your next update!

    Logan Fey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. I thought he was bringing him back his health or life or something. I never expected him turning him into a fairy or at least giving him wings. This was a great episode. :)

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so interesting, Dylan! I'm glad he is okay. What a shock for him to discover that not only does he have a brother, but he's a fairy too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts