Episode 3

 I was standing by the door but I could hear every word. They talked back and forth for what seemed like 10 minuets but it could have been longer. Listening I learned a few things about myself. For one I was given up for adoption when I was younger because a witch's curse taking my fairy wings away from me. My family tried to give me a normal life while they tried to find something that could cure the curse that was cast. Once they found the antidote they sent Billy to find me and he did, In a hospital dieing. The magic that Billy used cured me made me normal and back to what I was supposed to be. When it was finally my turn to meet my parents Billy spoke up "I found him may I present to you Saber, your son"





 "Mom.......Dad I don't know what to say"
"You don't have to say anything, just stay here with us" I understood 
what my mother wanted but I couldn't stop thinking about the life 
I would be leaving behind. I couldn't leave the love of my life behind.
Dale is the best thing that has happened to me and I could never leave him 
I know what I have to do.

"Mom, Dad I can't stay here. This isn't my life, I found my true love and 
if i stay here I can never be with him. I am glad I found you and am glad that you still love me 
but I need to be with the one I love. I hope you understand this." I looked for the anger in her face 
but there was none she leaned in and put her arms around me.



"Goodbye," she whispered in my ear as she said this the pain in my back came back
and I knew what was happening the wings they were being taken away so I can go back to living
my life.

"We will miss you, and know that we will always be proud of you," my father
said to me releasing me from his grip. Knowing that I'm not alone in this world and to 
have parents like this. I couldn't ask for more.

As light started to glow from their bodies I knew it was time. They said one final 
goodbye and flew into the forest. their light's fading off in the distance and with their lights fading,
my love grew stronger towards them for letting me be who I was meant to be.

 This was the last time I saw my parents.

 
"Guy's I'm Home"


Comments

  1. Omg Dylan this story is awesome..I am hooked and can't wait to see what happend next...I'm Love'n it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts